Garden, Area Rug Non Slip Pad, Vintage Wooden Swing in The Garden of an Old House with a Lemon Tree Summertime, Door Mat Increase 4x6 Ft Yellow Green
At Becket, we know that religious liberty is a universal human right. Our cases span a wide range of beliefs and practices, but all share a common vision of a world where freedom of exercise and expression is a protected right, free from government reach. With this vision as our goal, we take cases that will set strong and lasting precedent for all faiths—and we win.
Aqua Sky Dream On Me Synergy 5-in-1 Congreenible Crib
Artzfolio Surreal Artwork D21 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 16 X 17.6Inch
WaWei Folding Ladder-Step Ladder Antirust 3 4 Steps Herringbone Ladder Outdoor Indoor Step Stool (Size 3 Steps)
Wall Vanity Mirror - 16-28 Inch Round gold Metal Frame Hanging Mirrors for Entryways Washrooms Living Rooms and More Modern Simple Art Wall Decorative Mirror
Inner Door Rug Night Heavenly Majestic Galaxy View Falling Stars Celestial Magical Cosmos Outside The Door Rug W5'xL7'
4056cm Barstools Chair Footrest with Rectangle Red PU Seat Backrest Adjustable Swivel Gas Lift for Breakfast Pub Café Bar Stool 41cm Chromed Plate Base Max. Load 150 kg (Size 6383cm)
Cozy Doormats, Soft Non-Slip Wear-Resistant Washable Floor Mat, Area Rugs European Pattern, Jacquard Process-Q 60x90cm(24x35inch)
NSS Floor-Standing Coat Rack Wooden Single Pole Clothes Tree Simple Hallstand Suitable for Bedroom Living Room and Other Scenes Hall Tree (color B)
Our pluralistic society and complex legal system require a flexible but targeted approach. Becket confronts religious liberty threats in six crucial legal areas: education, free speech, individual freedom, property rights, the public square, and religious communities. Our approach ensures that Americans’ religious exercise remains protected in all its forms, in all places, and for all individuals.
- WSWJJXB European Minimalist Makeup Mirror Creative Wall Hanging Bathroom Bathroom Decoration Mirror Black Frame Round Stickers Wall Mirror Free Punch (Size 30cm)
- Free Speech
- Individual Freedom
- At The Continental Scale Copper Antique Carved Soap Fort Toilet Paper Hair-Bath, Kit ACC, Toothbrush Double Cup
- Public Square
- Historic Print European of Salzburg Land with Cloudy Sky and River in Austria Floor Mat Rug Indoor Front Door Kitchen and Living Room Bedroom Mats Rubber Non Slip
- Stainless Bathroom Shelf Bathroom Multi-Function Storage Rack(3colors) (color A)
- Folding Chair Office Chair Back Chair Home Portable Small Chair Modern Minimalist Style (color White)
- B-square-grass Small Stools Footstool Step Stool Vine Straw Storage Sort Out Covered Wholesale Footrest Sofa Can Sit Toy CONGMING (color A-Round-Grass, Size Large)
- 30 Inch Round Glass Table Top 3 8 Thick Tempered Beveled Edge by Fab Glass and Mirror
- Wooden shoes Bench PU Leather Seat Padded Footstool with Solid Wood Frame (Beige) (Size 28×28×18cm)
- WENJUN Creative Fashion Stool Solid Wood Home Simple Modern Dining Table Stool Nordic Dressing Stool Living Room Triangle Stool (color Natural color)
Circularity Floor mat for Office Chair Carpet Round Indoor Floor mat Entrance Circle Floor mat for Office Chair Wood Floor Round mat for Living Room Pattern 5'3 Diameter
Becket is a non-profit, public interest legal and educational institution. We are the leaders in the fight for religious liberty and the only law firm that defends all religious beliefs. Our mission is to protect the expression of all faiths, from A to Z—Anglican to Zoroastrian. Becket was founded on a simple principle: that because the religious impulse is natural to human beings, religious expression is natural to human culture. We advance this principle in three arenas—the court of law, the court of public opinion, and the academy—both at home and abroad.
Prince Quilt TH350, Queen All-Season Quilts Comforters with Reversible Cotton King Queen Twin Size - Best Decorative Quilts-Unique Quilted for Gifts
Becket’s unmatched, undefeated Supreme Court record and 90% win rate in the lower courts has made us the premier religious liberty law firm. Our outstanding communications efforts continue to make us the go-to source for leading journalists and academics. With a team of fewer than 35, this kind of success is only possible because of our focused strategy and careful stewardship. Every pledge of support has a direct and tangible effect on our efforts.